Effective starting: March 15, 2023
- Information We Collect: We may collect personal information from you when you sign up for our services or use our platform. The information we collect may include your name, email address, and other contact information. We will not store your credit card information. All payments will be processed by our third-party payment processor.
- How We Use Your Information: We use your personal information to provide you with our services and to improve and customize your experience on our platform. We may also use your information to send you marketing and promotional materials, but only if you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
- How We Share Your Information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share anonymized and aggregated transaction data with third-party companies for research and analytics purposes.
- Security Measures: We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security protocols and technologies to safeguard your data.
- Your Rights: You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information at any time. You can also request that we stop using your information for marketing purposes. To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
About our Data
The accuracy of the aterio score will typically vary over time.
Aterio does not guarantee that the accuracy levels , trends or correlations will recur for any market in the future.
Estimates have been generated by running a standard non proprietary formula. Aterio makes this formula available on a request basis to select clients.
Aterio’s Scores are for illustrative purposes only, nothing in aterio’s data products should constitute or be construed as investment advice or recommendations by aterio on investment strategy or on whether or not to “buy”, “sell” or hold an investment.
For any questions please contact [email protected]